Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Thanks for lifting me up!!!



Hello there, everyone!!

This poor Blah Bunny looks exactly like I feel these days. With school ending and summer activities starting, I'm worn out!

Pairing the Blah Bunny Stamp Set along with the balloons from Celebration Box Die Set was a great combo. I stamped my poor tired bunny in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Copic colored her. I used the coordinating Blah Bunny Die set and ran the bunny through my die machine. I cut lots of balloons, included in the Celebration Box Die Set, in fun colors of card stock. For the floor or rug the bunny is laying on, I cut all three of the Hex Background Plates in white card stock. I didn't line them up the way they are originally supposed to. I wanted the layers to look like a fashionable rug under my bunny.




I arranged them the way I wanted and layered them onto some black card stock. I adhered them all to the white panel of card stock and then trimmed a majority of the background away from the panel. I was then able to add the Blah Bunny onto to rug. Next, I arranged all the cut balloons, some of them adhered flat and others popped up with foam tape. I then took a very fine black pen and drew the bows onto the balloons. I used a ruler to draw straight lines from the bottom of the balloons to the bunny. I then added the "strings" and a bow around the bunny's neck. To finish the balloons, I used a white gel pen and added the little shine mark to each and topped them all with a bit of Wink of Stella.




I didn't want a greeting or sentiment to get in the way of my poor bunny on the front, so I added white card stock to the inside and stamped "THANKS FOR LIFTING ME UP!" . The words: thanks, for, and me are from the Simple Sentiments Stamp Set. I used the Simple Alpha Stamp set to build the words: lifting and up. These coordinating stamp sets make it super easy to build your own greetings! Lastly, I cut and added one more balloon to the inside to tie it all together.

This card is now ready to go to one my friends I can always count on to lend a helping hand and a good laugh!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment