Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Sweet As Honey Shaker Card!


I had so much fun creating this off the edge shaker card!

I started out by die cutting all of my card stock. I used the Hexagon Layering Dies to create the background. Using the Solid Hex Shape dies I cut the hex shape from the layered background. Also using the Solid Hex Shape dies, I used 2 different sizes to create the white frame to go around the window. The window was created by scoring and folding a long piece of acetate. I again used the Solid Hex Shape die to cut the one side of my window. I left the folded side off of the die so it would not be trimmed when run through the machine. The sequin mix added into the folded pocket are called Honey Jar.


My sweet little bee was created using the Build A Bee Stamps and coordinating dies. She was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then very simply Copic colored. I went over the facial features and antennae with a black glaze pen, and the wings with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen. The greeting was stamped onto black card stock with Versamark sticky ink. I sprinkled the wet ink with Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder and then heat set the powder until smooth. The "sweet as honey" greeting is from the Bee-You-tiful Sentiment Stamp Set.


To finish off the card, I added just a few more of the Honey Jar sequin mix to the design. Below, I have attached a quick process video for this fun shaker card. Please stop by and check it out! Thank you for coming by!

Video:

https://youtu.be/oMPr44stT5I

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment