Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Happy 1st Birthday Concord & 9th


Hi there everyone! 

   Welcome to my very first blog post.....so go easy on me:) I have been paper crafting in one form or another for about 15 years. I was nervous to try stamping a few years ago, but once I got started I couldn't quit.

   Anyway....for the card today I stamped the popsicles using Concord & 9th's "Sweet & Cool Stamp Set". This set has several cute popsicles, as well as many great sentiments! After stamping I colored the images with Copic markers, then added a little shimmer with clear Wink of Stella. I popped up my card front with some fun foam and added it onto a thin background of green and white polka dots from SN@P! Color Vibe II 6x6 paper collection. I added my sentiment last on this one, because my original idea didn't work out....don't ya hate that! I pulled out my handy dandy MISTI stamping tool and stamped my sentiment onto my card front with no problems. Lastly, I added a few sequins from a kit I received some time ago.




Don't you love those cute little popsicles? This set also comes with a matching die set. Go by and give Concord & 9th some Birthday love! Today is also their release day. You may just find something you can't live without. :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment