Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Honey Bee Stamps Fall Release: Day 3


Hi there crafty friends!

I'm so excited to be part of the Honey Bee Stamps Fall Release! Today is Day 3 and I get the pleasure of creating with the Gather Together and Forest Friends Stamp Sets. I created the background with lots of Copic Markers in Autumn shades. This background was actually easy to make. This card was my first time trying this technique and I have shared the whole process in the video below. The sweet critters were also colored with Copic Markers. I am in love with this adorable gathering of forest animals! 



Below I have attached a process video with the steps to making a fall tree with Copic Markers. I also have a YouTube channel if you'd rather watch there. Please click HERE to visit my YouTube channel.

Video:




All of the new Honey Bee Stamps products will be available for purchase Thursday at Midnight! All of the other supplies used in my video can be found in a supply list at the end of this post. 




The inside of the card was stamped with the Forest Friends Stamps set. I heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Gather Together set in Antique Gold Ink. 




I added a little bit of shimmer to the leaves with the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors Watercolor Set. I love the subtle sparkle it adds to the beautiful fall leaves! 


All of the Honey Bee Stamps crew will be taking part in a Fall Release Blog Hop on Friday! Please stop back by to see more from this fantastic release! 

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and wonderful video Kelley! I love this sentiment and I think it will be great for cards for my son the teacher! Can't wait to order it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card !! I really love the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous card and your background tree is perfect!

    ReplyDelete