Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

You Make Me Happy! Featuring: Honey Bee Stamps "Honey Buddies Stamps and Dies"


Hello there friends!
In my area of the world ( Washington State) we are getting lots of April showers. I'm hoping, with as wet as it's been, that it's going to be a green and beautiful summer. Our spring weather was the inspiration for today's card.


When looking through all of my Honey Bee stamps, I came across the Spring Honey Buddies stamp set. If you're like me, I often overlook the accessories and "extra" stamps in a set, because I get drawn in by the "main" image. I knew these little extras would be perfect for a card. I paired the umbrella and clouds up with the perfect greeting from the Happiness stamp set.

I started out by using the clouds from the Spring Honey Buddies Dies to dry emboss a background. I arranged the clouds over and over again and ran them through my die machine using embossing mats. I flicked on some Cool Grey Copic markers to give the bottoms of the clouds their stormy grey appearance.


I cut the cute umbrella twice. Once with white card stock, and again with the polka dotted patterned paper.  I did some super simple Copic coloring on the handle of the umbrella as well as the canopy. I clipped the handle off of the patterned umbrella and added it's canopy onto the the white umbrella piece using foam tape. The last things I did was add the die cut and embossed sentiment and the Clear Dew Drops.

I've added a quick process video below and I hope you check it out! While your visiting our YouTube Channel make sure you SUBSCRIBE!

Video:







Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment