Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Honey Bee Stamps NEW Washi Tape!


Hello Honey Bee Friends!

Today I want to show you all of the beautiful Washi Tapes that Honey Bee Stamps just released! I'm sure most of you saw the quick sneak peek that Jennifer McGuire gave us last week. Here is a video introduction to all 4 gorgeous Washi Tapes!

Video Intro to the NEW Washi Tapes



My card project today contains 3 of the beautiful new washi tapes. I first stenciled the Hex Design (be looking for this stencil and others in the shop soon;)) using Clarity Stencil Brushes and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink. I just wanted a splash of color for texture and interest in the center of the background. Next, I layered the washi tape starting with the Zen Floral Exclusive Washi Tape. I added the Black with Gold Hexagon Foil Washi in the center to break up the black and white designs of the other two, as well as coordinate with the stenciled pattern in the background. Lastly, I added the Zen Bouquet Exclusive Washi Tape.

I love that the Zen Floral and Zen Bouquet Washis coordinate with the stamp sets of the same names. What a cool way to tie in the card to it's envelope, Bible journaling designs, and more! I used the coordinating stamp sets to create the matching bouquet of flowers for my card. The greeting was added using the Simple Sentiments Stamp Set. It's font was the perfect simple addition, so not to take away from the rest of the design.

Please check out the card process video below! While you're visiting BEE sure you subscribe!

Washi Thank You Card Video



Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment