Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Color Burst Background Featuring Honey Bee Stamps "SMILE"



Hello there friends! I don't know what the weather is like in your neck of the woods, but it's snowing as I type this at my house. I needed a little color, sunshine, and glimpse of spring time, so I pulled out many inks and began creating bursts of color!


I knew that the Honey Bee Stamps "SMILE" Stamp Set would be perfect for this background. This small, yet mighty stamp set contains everything you need to pass love and smiles onto to someone that could use them.

 Using the Honey Cuts "SMILE" Die, I cut 4 of the smiles and adhered them together, before inking them with matching ink.  I dotted the "i" using a Clear Honey Bee Dew Drop.


On this version, I used super bright dye inks! I love that this technique can work for any occasion. You can use pastels for baby cards, manly colors for the men in your life, and on and on...the possibilities are endless!


I decorated this background by simply adding an inlaid "smile" and dotting the "i" with a Honey Bee Diamond. I have added a quick video below if you'd like more details on how I put these cards together.

Video:




No comments:

Post a Comment