Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas Joy To You And Yours!





Hello everyone!
I started this project with the sweet little reindeer image from Art Impressions. I stamped the image in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with my Copic markers. To build the shaker portion of the card I used both the Kat Scrappiness Double Stitched Rectangle Dies and the Gina Marie Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Dies. I filled the inside of the shaker window with Kat Scrappiness White Diamond Sequin Mix,  Christmas Red Sequins, and clear seed beads found at my local hobby store.



Please check out my process video below for more details. It's so much more fun to show you how I made this shaker card. Grab a cup of coffee or soda and join me!
Merry Christmas!
Kelley;)

Video: 



Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment