Email

Instagram

Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Fun Gender Reveal Featuring: Honey Bee Stamps Celebration Box & Hooray!


Hello everyone!
Kelley here again with another fun use for the awesome Celebration Box Stamps and Dies! When I received this set along with the Hooray! Stamp Set, I instantly thought of the cute gender reveal party videos I've seen all over the internet! This could be used as invitations or just a sweet way to let friends and family know your exciting news!


I started out by doing lots of die cutting. I cut lots of pink and blue balloons, one white balloon, and a celebration box all from the Celebration Box Honey Cuts Dies. Then using the Hooray Day Honey Cuts Dies, I cut the black celebrate shadow and several of the word celebrate to stack up in order to add a little dimension.


When I did the stamping, I had to make a small mask for the scratch off balloon. It was super easy...Watch the step by step process in the video below!


Make sure you subscribe to the Honey Bee Blog and YouTube channel! We have many new and exciting things coming very SOON! You don't want to miss a thing!
 


Video:



Supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment